急性腎障害（AKI）関連文献 一覧 【新着順】
Urinary liver-type fatty acid binding protein is increased in the early stages of the disease with a risk of acute kidney injury induced by histone.
DOI: 10.1111/nep.14162 PubMed
Urinary L-Type Fatty Acid-Binding Protein Predicts Oxygen Demand of COVID-19 in Initially Mild Cases.
Care Explor. 2023
doi: 10.1097/CCE.0000000000000873. PubMed
- 204 Evaluation of Urine L-FABP Point of Care Kit in the Philippines as Predictive Marker of Clinical Severity of COVID-19 (EPOCH COVID study). Philipp J Intern Med. 2022 PJIM
Clinical utility of tubular markers in kidney disease: a narrative review.
J Lab Precis Med.2022
doi: 10.21037/jlpm-22-24 JLPM
Urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein: A hemodynamic index during extracorporeal membrane oxygenation.
Clin Case Rep. 2022
doi: 10.1002/ccr3.6531 PubMed
Utility of urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein as a prognostic marker in adult congenital heart patients hospitalized for acute heart failure.
Heart Vessels. 2022
doi: 10.1007/s00380-022-02174-0 PubMed
Early biomarkers for kidney injury in heat-related illness patients: a prospective observational study at Japanese Self-Defense Force Fuji Hospital.
Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2022
doi: 10.1093/ndt/gfac166. PubMed
Xanthine Oxidoreductase Activity in Marathon Runners: Potential Implications for Marathon-Induced Acute Kidney Injury.
J Appl Physiol. 2022
doi: 10.1152/japplphysiol.00669.2021. PubMed
Urinary Biomarkers Can Predict Weaning From Acute Dialysis Therapy in Critically Ill Patients.
Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2022
doi: 10.5858/arpa.2021-0411-OA. PubMed
Urine sediment findings were milder in patients with COVID-19-associated renal injuries than in those with non-COVID-19-associated renal injuries.
Int J Infect Dis. 2022
doi: 10.1016/j.ijid.2022.02.024. PubMed
Direct hemoperfusion using a polymyxin B-immobilized polystyrene column for COVID-19.
J Clin Apher. 2021
doi: 10.1002/jca.21861. PubMed
Biomarkers for the early prediction of contrast-induced nephropathy after percutaneous coronary intervention in adults: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
doi: 10.1177/00033197211039921. PubMed
Urinary L-type fatty acid-binding protein is a predictor of cisplatin-induced acute kidney injury.
BMC Nephrol. 2022
doi: 10.1186/s12882-022-02760-4. PubMed
Metformin use in patients hospitalized with COVID-19: lower inflammation, oxidative stress, and thrombotic risk markers and better clinical outcomes.
J Thromb Thrombolysis. 2022
doi: 10.1007/s11239-022-02631-7. PubMed
The Role of Urine Liver Fatty Acid Binding Protein in Early Detection of Acute Kidney Injury in Septic Patient.
Egypt J Crit Care Med. 2022
doi: 10.1097/EJ9.0000000000000019 PubMed
Urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein as a prognostic marker in patients with acute heart failure.
ESC Heart Fail. 2022
doi: 10.1002/ehf2.13730. PubMed
Clinical Utility of a Biomarker to Detect Contrast-Induced Acute Kidney Injury during Percutaneous Cardiovascular Procedures.
Cardiorenal Med. 2022
doi: 10.1159/000520820. PubMed
Hemodynamics and Metabolic Parameters in Normothermic Kidney Preservation Are Linked With Donor Factors, Perfusate Cells, and Cytokines.
Front Med (Lausanne). 2022
doi: 10.3389/fmed.2021.801098. eCollection 2021. PubMed
Quantitative and qualitative analyses of urinary L-FABP for predicting acute kidney injury after emergency laparotomy.
J Anesth. 2021
doi: 10.1007/s00540-021-03003-w. PubMed
Accuracy of Liver-Type Fatty Acid-Binding Protein in Predicting Acute Kidney Injury: A Meta-Analysis.
J Appl Lab Med. 2021
doi: 10.1093/jalm/jfab092. PubMed
Clinical evaluation of urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein for the diagnosis of renal diseases in dogs.
J Vet Med Sci. 2021
doi: 10.1292/jvms.20-0698. PubMed
Clinical Utility of Urinary Biomarkers for Prediction of Acute Kidney Injury and Chronic Renal Dysfunction After Open Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Repair.
Int J Nephrol Renovasc Dis. 2021
doi: 10.2147/IJNRD.S322916. PubMed
Combined evaluation of plasma B-type natriuretic peptide and urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein/creatinine ratio isrelated to worsening renal function in patients undergoing elective percutaneous coronary intervention.
Clin Exp Nephrol. 2021
doi: 10.1007/s10157-021-02113-9. PubMed
First Experience Addressing the Prognostic Utility of Novel Urinary Biomarkers in Patients With COVID-19.
Open Forum Infect Dis. 2021
doi: 10.1093/ofid/ofab274. PubMed
COVID-19-induced acute renal tubular injury associated with elevation of serum inflammatory cytokine.
Clin Exp Nephrol. 2021
doi: 10.1007/s10157-021-02101-z. PubMed
Assessment of Cardiopulmonary Bypass Duration Improves Novel Biomarker Detection for Predicting Postoperative Acute Kidney Injury after Cardiovascular Surgery.
J Clin Med. 2021
doi: 10.3390/jcm10132741. PubMed
Urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein variation as a predictive value of short-term mortality in intensive care unit patients.
Ren Fail. 2021
doi: 10.1080/0886022X.2021.1943439. PubMed
Urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein is independently associated with graft failure in outpatient kidney transplant recipients.
Am J Transplant. 2020
doi: 10.1111/ajt.16312. PubMed
Urinary biomarkers of kidney tubule injury, risk of acute kidney injury, and mortality in patients with acute ischaemic stroke treated at a stroke care unit.
Eur J Neurol.2020
doi: 10.1111/ene.14448. PubMed
Evaluation of Coronavirus Disease 2019 Severity Using Urine Biomarkers.
Crit Care Explor.2020
doi: 10.1097/CCE.0000000000000170. PubMed
- 150 Urinary Liver-Type Fatty-Acid-Binding Protein Predicts Long-Term Adverse Outcomes in Medical Cardiac Intensive Care Units. J Clin Med. 2020 PubMed
- 147 Novel Urinary Biomarkers for Acute Kidney Injury and Prediction of Clinical Outcomes After Pediatric Cardiac Surgery. Pediatr Cardiol.2019 PubMed
- 143 Disrupted tubular parathyroid hormone/parathyroid hormone receptor signaling and damaged tubular cell viability possibly trigger postsurgical kidney injury in patients with advanced hyperparathyroidism. Clin Kidney J.2019 PubMed
- 142 Temporal changes in urinary excretion of liver-type fatty acid binding protein (L-FABP) in acute kidney injury model of domestic cats: a preliminary study. J Vet Med Sci.2019 PubMed
- 141 Clinical significance of urinary L-FABP in the emergency department. Int J Emerg Med.2019 PubMed
- 136 Effect of canagliflozin, a sodium glucose co-transporter 2 inhibitor, on cisplatin-induced nephrotoxicity in mice. Naunyn Schmiedebergs Arch Pharmacol.2018 PubMed
- 135 Predicting acute kidney injury using urinary liver-type fatty-acid binding protein and serum N-terminal pro-B-type natriuretic peptide levels in patients treated at medical cardiac intensive care units. Crit Care.2018 PubMed
- 133 Increased urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein level predicts worsening renal function in patients with acute heart failure. J Card Fail.2018 PubMed
- 132 Urinary Liver Type Fatty Acid Binding Protein Is Negatively Associated With Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate in Renal Transplant Recipients With Graft Loss. Transplant Proc.2018 PubMed
- 131 Biomarkers of AKI Progression after Pediatric Cardiac Surgery. J Am Soc Nephrol.2018 PubMed
- 128 Urinary Liver-Type Fatty Acid-Binding Protein Level as a Predictive Biomarker of Acute Kidney Injury in Patients with Acute Decompensated Heart Failure. Cardiorenal Med.2017 PubMed
- 127 Prediction of contrast induced acute kidney injury using novel biomarkers following contrast coronary angiography. QJM.2018 PubMed
- 123 Urinalysis findings and urinary kidney injury biomarker concentrations. BMC Nephrol.2017 PubMed
- 122 Values of combination of urinary L-FABP and NGAL in early diagnosis of acute kidney injury after cardiac surgery in children. Scand J Clin Lab Invest.2017 PubMed
- 116 Utility of urinary tubular markers for monitoring chronic tubulointerstitial injury after ischemia-reperfusion. Nephrology.2017 PubMed
- 115 The protective effect of human atrial natriuretic peptide on renal damage during cardiac surgery. J Anesth.2016 PubMed
- 114 Storage Time and Urine Biomarker Levels in the ASSESS-AKI Study. PLoS One.11(10), 2016 PubMed
- 112 Urinary l-type fatty acid-binding protein is a predictor of early renal function after partial nephrectomy. Ren Fail.1-6, 2016 PubMed
- 110 Impact of clinical context on acute kidney injury biomarker performances: differences between neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin and L-type fatty acid-binding protein. Sci Rep.2016 PubMed
- 109 First Post-Operative Urinary Kidney Injury Biomarkers and Association with the Duration of AKI in the TRIBE-AKI Cohort. PLoS One.11(8):e0161098 PubMed
- R30 Acute Kidney Injury after Cardiac Surgery: Risk Factors and Novel Biomarkers. Braz J Cardiovasc Surg.2019 PubMed
- R27 The ischemic/nephrotoxic Acute Kidney Injury and the use of renal biomarkers in clinical practice. Eur J Intern Med.2016 PubMed
- R26 The potential use of biomarkers in predicting contrast-induced acute kidney injury. Int J Nephrol Renovasc Dis.2016 PubMed
- R25 Biomarkers in acute kidney injury ? pathophysiological basis and clinical performance. Acta Physiol.2016 PubMed
- R24 Bench to Bedside: The next steps for biomarkers in acute kidney injury. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol.311(4):F717-F721, 2016 PubMed
- 108 Comparison of three early biomarkers for acute kidney injury after cardiac surgery under cardiopulmonary bypass. J Intensive Care.4(41), 2016. PubMed
- 105 Novel urinary tubular injury markers reveal an evidence of underlying kidney injury in children with reduced left ventricular systolic function: a pilot study. Pediatr Nephrol.2016. PubMed
- 103 Urinary L-FABP as a mortality predictor among < 5 septic children in Bangladesh. Pediatr Int.185-191, 2016. PubMed
- 98 Follow-Up Renal Assessment of Injury Long-Term After Acute Kidney Injury (FRAIL-AKI). Clin J Am Soc Nephrol.11(1):21-29, 2015. PubMed
- 97 Clinical usefulness of urinary liver-type fatty-acid-binding protein as a perioperative marker of acute kidney injury in patients undergoing endovascular or open-abdominal aortic aneurysm repair. J Anesth.30(1): 89-99. 2015. PubMed
- 93 Urinary, Plasma, and Serum Biomarkers’ Utility for Predicting Acute Kidney Injury Associated With Cardiac Surgery in Adults: A Meta-analysis. Am J Kidney Dis.66(6):993-1005, 2015. PubMed
- 92 Elevation of urinary liver-type fatty acid binding protein after cardiac catheterization related to cardiovascular events. Int J Nephrol Renovasc Dis.8: 91-99, 2015. PubMed
- 90 Response of urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein to contrast media administration has a potential to predict one-year renal outcome in patients with ischemic heart disease. Heart Vessels.30(3): 296-303, 2015. PubMed
- 86 Assessment of Worldwide Acute Kidney Injury, Renal Angina and Epidemiology in Critically Ill Children (AWARE): study protocol for a prospective observational study. BMC Nephrol.16(24), 2015. PubMed
- 83 Pediatric reference ranges for acute kidney injury biomarkers. Pediatr Nephrol.30(4): 677-685, 2015. PubMed
- 79 Human liver-type fatty acid-binding protein protects against tubulointerstitial injury in aldosterone-induced renal injury. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol.308(2): F114-121, 2014. PubMed
- 78 Early prediction of acute kidney injury biomarkers after endovascular stent graft repair of aortic aneurysm: a prospective observational study. J Intensive Care.2(45), 2014. PubMed
- 76 Urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein linked with increased risk of acute kidney injury after allogeneic stem cell transplantation. Biol Blood Marrow Transplant.20(12): 2010-2014, 2014. PubMed
- 75 A newly developed kit for the measurement of urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein as a biomarker for acute kidney injury in patients with critical care. J Infect Chemother.21(3): 165-169, 2014. PubMed
- 73 Urinary L-FABP predicts poor outcomes in critically ill patients with early acute kidney injury. Kidney Int.87(3): 640-648, 2014. PubMed
- 69 Repulsive guidance cue semaphorin 3A in urine predicts the progression of acute kidney injury in adult patients from a mixed intensive care unit. Nephrol Dial Transplant.29(1): 73-80, 2014. PubMed
- 68 Urinary biomarkers and progression of AKI in patients with cirrhosis. Clin J Am Soc Nephrol.9(11): 1857-1867, 2014. PubMed
- 67 Biomarkers of acute kidney injury in pediatric cardiac surgery. Clin Biochem.46(13-14): 1244-1251, 2013. PubMed
- 66 Performance of urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein in acute kidney injury: a meta-analysis. Am J Kidney Dis.61(3): 430-439, 2013. PubMed
- 65 Performance of kidney injury molecule-1 and liver fatty acid-binding protein and combined biomarkers of AKI after cardiac surgery. Clin J Am Soc Nephrol.8(7): 1079-1088, 2013. PubMed
- 64 Remote Ischemic Pre-Conditioning Alleviates ContrastInduced Acute Kidney Injury in Patients With Moderate Chronic Kidney Disease. Circulation Journal.77(12): 3037-3044, 2013. PubMed
- 61 The role of urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein in critically ill patients. J Korean Med Sci.28(1): 100-105, 2013. PubMed
- 59 Clinical significance of the measurements of urinary liver-type fatty acid binding protein levels in patients with acute coronary syndrome. J Cardiol.60(3): 168-173, 2012. PubMed
- 57 Urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein level as a predictive biomarker of contrast-induced acute kidney injury. Eur J Clin Invest.42(5): 557-563, 2012. PubMed
- 55 Usefulness of Urinary Biomarkers in Early Detection of Acute Kidney Injury After Cardiac Surgery in Adults. Circulation Journal.76(1): 213-220, 2012. PubMed
- 54 Combination of two urinary biomarkers predicts acute kidney injury after adult cardiac surgery. Ann Thorac Surg.93(2): 577-583, 2012. PubMed
- 53 Renal liver-type fatty acid binding protein attenuates angiotensin II-induced renal injury. Hypertension.60(4): 973-980, 2012. PubMed
- 52 Mild elevation of urinary biomarkers in prerenal acute kidney injury. Kidney Int.82(10): 1114-1120, 2012. PubMed
- 49 Temporal relationship and predictive value of urinary acute kidney injury biomarkers after pediatric cardiopulmonary bypass. J Am Coll Cardiol.58(22): 2301-2309, 2011. PubMed
- 47 Renal liver-type fatty acid binding protein (L-FABP) attenuates acute kidney injury in aristolochic acid nephrotoxicity. Am J Pathol.178(3): 1021-1032, 2011. PubMed
- 46 Clinical significance of tubular and podocyte biomarkers in acute kidney injury. Clin Exp Nephrol.15(2): 220-225, 2011. PubMed
- 43 Evaluation of new acute kidney injury biomarkers in a mixed intensive care unit. Crit Care Med.39(11): 2464-2469, 2011. PubMed
- 42 Urinary L-type fatty acid-binding protein as a new biomarker of sepsis complicated with acute kidney injury. Crit Care Med.38(10): 2037-2042, 2010 PubMed
- 36 Urinary excretion of liver type fatty acid binding protein accurately reflects the degree of tubulointerstitial damage. Am J Pathol.174(6): 2096-2106, 2009. PubMed
- 35 Urinary L-type fatty acid-binding protein can reflect renal tubulointerstitial injury. Am J Pathol.174(4): 1203-1211, 2009. PubMed
- 32 Monitoring of urinary L-type fatty acid-binding protein predicts histological severity of acute kidney injury. Am J Pathol.174(4): 1154-1159, 2009. PubMed
- 31 Urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein in septic shock: effect of polymyxin B-immobilized fiber hemoperfusion. Shock.31(5): 454-459, 2009. PubMed
- 28 Urinary human L-FABP is a potential biomarker to predict COX-inhibitor-induced renal injury. Nephron Exp Nephrol.108(1): e19-26, 2008. PubMed
- 27 Liver fatty acid-binding protein as a biomarker of acute kidney injury after cardiac surgery. Kidney Int.73(4): 465-472, 2008. PubMed
- 26 Renal L-type fatty acid-binding protein mediates the bezafibrate reduction of cisplatin-induced acute kidney injury. Kidney Int.73(12): 1374-1384, 2008. PubMed
- 23 L-Type Fatty Acid Binding Protein Transgenic Mouse as a Novel Tool to Explore Cytotoxicity to Renal Proximal Tubules. Drug Metab. Pharmacokinet.23(4): 271-278, 2008. PubMed
- 22 Renal L-type fatty acid-binding protein in acute ischemic injury. J Am Soc Nephrol.18(11): 2894-2902, 2007. PubMed
- 18 A role of liver fatty acid-binding protein in cisplatin-induced acute renal failure. Kidney Int.72(3): 348-358, 2007. PubMed
- 17 Urinary excretion of liver-type fatty acid-binding protein in contrast medium-induced nephropathy. Am J Kidney Dis.47(3): 439-444, 2006. PubMed
- 9 Quantification of L-type fatty acid binding protein in the urine of preterm neonates. Early Hum Dev.81(7): 643-646, 2005. PubMed