慢性腎臓病（CKD）関連文献 一覧 【新着順】
Elevated urinary angiotensinogen excretion links central and renal hemodynamic alterations.
Sci Rep. 2023
doi: 10.1038/s41598-023-38507-w PubMed
Association of urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein with outcomes after adrenalectomy for unilateral primary aldosteronism.
Clin Chim Acta.2023
doi: 10.1016/j.cca.2023.117465. PubMed
Increased urinary albumin leakage is related to injuries of glomerular glycocalyx and podocytes, and associated with tubular dysfunction in preeclampsia.
doi: 10.1016/j.preghy.2023.02.001. PubMed
Markers of Kidney Tubular Function Deteriorate While Those of Kidney Tubule Health Improve in Primary Aldosteronism After Targeted Treatments.
J Am Heart Assoc.2023
doi: 10.1161/JAHA.122.028146. PubMed
Association of urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein with renal functions and antihyperglycemic drug use in type 2 diabetic nephropathy patients.
Int Urol Nephrol.2023
doi: 10.1007/s11255-023-03532-1. PubMed
Clinical utility of tubular markers in kidney disease: a narrative review.
J Lab Precis Med.2022
doi: 10.21037/jlpm-22-24 JLPM
Performance of urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein in diabetic nephropathy: A meta-analysis.
Front Med (Lausanne).2022
doi: 10.3389/fmed.2022.914587 PubMed
Effects of dietary phosphorus concentration and phosphate salt form on renal tubule function in unilateral nephrectomized rats .
doi: 10.1177/02601060221122223 PubMed
Early, Noninvasive Clinical Indicators of Kidney Prognosis in Primary Nephrotic Syndrome: A Retrospective Exploratory Study .
Int J Nephrol.2022
doi: 10.1155/2022/2718810 PubMed
Biomarkers for the early prediction of contrast-induced nephropathy after percutaneous coronary intervention in adults: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
doi: 10.1177/00033197211039921. PubMed
Usefulness of urinary tubule injury markers for predicting progression of renal dysfunction in patients with type 2 diabetes and albuminuria: The Fukuoka Diabetes Registry.
Diabetes Res Clin Pract.2022
doi: 10.1016/j.diabres.2022.109840. PubMed
Tubular Injury Causing Protracted Glycosuria Following Withdrawal of a Sodium-Glucose Cotransporter 2 (SGLT2) Inhibitor: A Possible Role in the Development of Protracted Hypoglycemia and Ketoacidosis.
Tohoku J Exp Med.2021
doi: 10.1620/tjem.255.291. PubMed
Effect of Dipeptidyl Peptidase-4 (DPP-4) Inhibition on Biomarkers of Kidney Injury and Vascular Calcification in Diabetic Kidney Disease: A Randomized Controlled Trial.
J Diabetes Res.2021
doi: 10.1155/2021/7382620. PubMed
Exercise Ameliorates Diabetic Kidney Disease in Type 2 Diabetic Fatty Rats.
doi: 10.3390/antiox10111754. PubMed
Clinical evaluation of urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein for the diagnosis of renal diseases in dogs.
J Vet Med Sci.2021
doi: 10.1292/jvms.20-0698. PubMed
Amniotic Fluid L-Type Fatty Acid-Binding Protein in Predicting Fetal Condition.
Tohoku J Exp Med.2021
doi: 10.1620/tjem.254.267. PubMed
Renal hemodynamics across the adult lifespan: Relevance of flow pulsatility to chronic kidney disease.
doi: 10.1016/j.exger.2021.111459. PubMed
Relationship of urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein with cardiovascular risk factors in the Japanese population without chronic kidney disease: Sasayama study.
doi: 10.1186/s12882-021-02398-8. PubMed
Preliminary study of urinary excretion of liver-type fatty acid-binding protein in a cat model of chronic kidney disease.
Can J Vet Res.2021
Evaluation of urinary L-FABP as an early marker for diabetic nephropathy in type 2 diabetic patients.
J Med Biochem.2020
doi: 10.2478/jomb-2019-0037. PubMed
Liver-type fatty acid-binding protein and neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin in cats with chronic kidney disease and hyperthyroidism.
J Vet Intern Med.2021
doi: 10.1111/jvim.16074. PubMed
Predictive value of novel biomarkers for chronic kidney disease among workers occupationally exposed to silica.
Toxicol Ind Health.2021
doi: 10.1177/0748233721990304. PubMed
Urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein is a predictor of mortality in individuals with type 2 diabetes.
doi: 10.1111/dme.14527. PubMed
Renoprotective effect of GLP-1 receptor agonist, liraglutide, in early-phase diabetic kidney disease in spontaneously diabetic Torii fatty rats.
Clin Exp Nephrol.2021
doi: 10.1007/s10157-020-02007-2. PubMed
Urinary Liver-type Fatty Acid-Binding Protein Predicts Residual Renal Function Decline in Peritoneal Dialysis Patients.
Med Sci Monit.2020
doi: 10.12659/MSM.928236 PubMed
Novel Urinary Biomarkers and Chronic Kidney Disease After Coronary Angiography: A Prospective Case-Controlled Study.
Open Access Maced J Med Sci.2020
doi: 10.3889/oamjms.2020.4857 OAMJMS
Longitudinal kidney injury biomarker trajectories in children with obstructive uropathy.
doi: 10.1007/s00467-020-04602-7 PubMed
- 152 Increased Urinary Liver-Type Fatty Acid-Binding Protein Level Predicts Major Adverse Cardiovascular Events in Patients with Hypertension. Am J Hypertens.2020 PubMed
- 151 Renal expression and urinary excretion of liver-type fatty acid-binding protein in cats with renal disease. J Vet Intern Med. 2020 PubMed
- 149 Relationship between Urinary Liver-Type Fatty Acid-Binding Protein (L-FABP) and Sarcopenia in Spontaneously Diabetic Torii Fatty Rats. J Diabetes Res.2020 Hindawi
- 148 Effects of exercise on residual renal function in patients undergoing peritoneal dialysis: a post-hoc analysis of a randomized controlled trial. Ther Apher Dial.2020 PubMed
- 146 Evaluation of liver-type fatty acid binding protein (L-FABP) and interleukin 6 in children with renal cysts. Adv Clin Exp Med.2019 PubMed
- 145 The influence of renal function by ibuprofen treatment for patent ductus arteriosus in extremely low-birth-weight infants. Pediatr Int.2019 PubMed
- 144 The Possibility of Urinary Liver-Type Fatty Acid-Binding Protein as a Biomarker of Renal Hypoxia in Spontaneously Diabetic Torii Fatty Rats. Kidney Blood Press Res.2019 PubMed
- 140 Utility of urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein as a predictor of renal dysfunction in Japanese patients with HIV receiving tenofovir disoproxil fumarate with low urinary β2 microglobulin levels: a retrospective observational study. J Pharm Health Care Sci.2019 PubMed
- 139 Renoprotective effects of voluntary running exercise training on aldosterone-induced renal injury in human L-FABP chromosomal transgenic mice. Hypertens Res.2019 PubMed
- 138 Effect of linagliptin on oxidative stress markers in patients with type 2 diabetes: a pilot study. Diabetol Int. 2018 PubMed
- 137 Urinary Level of Liver-Type Fatty Acid Binding Protein Reflects the Degree of Tubulointerstitial Damage in Polycystic Kidney Disease. Kidney Blood Press Res. 2018 PubMed
- 134 Urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein levels as a potential risk factor for renal dysfunction in male HIV-infected Japanese patients receiving antiretroviral therapy: a pilot study. Int J STD AIDS. 2018 PubMed
- 130 Urinary L-FABP level in children with nephrotic syndrome and tubular dysfunction. Pediatr Int.2018 PubMed
- 129 Anagliptin ameliorates albuminuria and urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein excretion in patients with type 2 diabetes with nephropathy in a glucoselowering-independent manner. BMJ Open Diabetes Res Care.2017 PubMed
- 127 Prediction of contrast induced acute kidney injury using novel biomarkers following contrast coronary angiography. QJM.2018 PubMed
- 126 Role of bardoxolone methyl, a nuclear factor erythroid 2-related factor 2 activator, in aldosterone- and salt-induced renal injury. Hypertens Res.2017 PubMed
- 125 Renoprotective effect of the xanthine oxidoreductase inhibitor Topiroxostat under decreased angiotensin II type 1a receptor expression. Eur J Pharmacol.2017 PubMed
- 124 Urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein is associated with subendocardial viability ratio in middle- and older-aged adults. Clin Exp Hypertens.2017 PubMed
- 121 Urine liver fatty acid binding protein and chronic kidney disease progression. Scand J Clin Lab Invest.2017 PubMed
- 120 Urinary liver-type fatty acid binding protein is an independent predictor of stroke and mortality in individuals with type 1 diabetes. Diabetologia.2017 PubMed
- 119 Current Metabolic Status Affects Urinary Liver-Type Fatty-Acid Binding Protein in Normoalbuminuric Patients With Type 2 Diabetes. JClin Med Res.2017 PubMed
- 116 Utility of urinary tubular markers for monitoring chronic tubulointerstitial injury after ischemia-reperfusion. Nephrology.2017 PubMed
- 113 The association between urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein and chronic kidney disease classification in HIV-infected Japanese patients. Clin Exp Nephrol.2016 PubMed
- 111 Role of angiotensin II type 1a receptor in renal injury induced by deoxycorticosterone acetate-salt hypertension. FASEB J.2016 PubMed
- 107 Impact of teneligliptin on oxidative stress and endothelial function in type 2 diabetes patients with chronic kidney disease: a case-control study. Cardiovasc Diabetol.15(1): 76, 2016. PubMed
- 106 Renoprotective effect of the xanthine oxidoreductase inhibitor, Topiroxostat,on Adenine-Induced Renal Injury. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol.310(11):F1366-1376, 2016. PubMed
- 104 Clinical utility of urinary liver-type fatty acid binding protein measured by latex-enhanced turbidimetric immunoassay in chronic kidney disease. Clin Chem Lab Med.2016. PubMed
- 102 Clinical significance of urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein as a predictor of ESRD and CVD in patients with CKD. Clin Exp Nephrol.20(2): 195-203, 2016. PubMed
- 99 Urinary markers in the early stage of nephropathy in patients with childhood-onset type 1 diabetes. Pediatr Nephrol.31(4):623-631, 2016. PubMed
- 96 Epoetin beta pegol alleviates oxidative stress and exacerbation of renal damage from iron deposition, thereby delaying CKD progression in progressive glomerulonephritis rats. Physiol Rep.3(12), 2015. PubMed
- 95 Urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein change in gestational diabetes mellitus. Diabetes Res Clin Pract.109(3): e36-e38, 2015. PubMed
- 94 Urinary Biomarkers and Risk of ESRD in the Atherosclerosis Risk in Communities Study. Clin J Am Soc Nephrol.10(11):1956-1963, 2015. PubMed
- 91 Urinary ACE2 is associated with urinary L-FABP and albuminuria in patients with chronic kidney disease. Scand J Clin Lab Invest.75(5): 421-427, 2015. PubMed
- 89 Does elevation of serum creatinine in patients with chronic hepatitis C under therapy of telaprevir mean renal impairment? Nephrology.10(4):e0122212, 2015. PubMed
- 88 Distinct roles of urinary liver-type Fatty Acid-binding protein in non-diabetic patients with anemia. PLoS One.10(5): e0126990, 2015. PubMed
- 87 Circulating TNF Receptors 1 and 2 Are Associated with the Severity of Renal Interstitial Fibrosis in IgA Nephropathy. PLoS One.10(4): e0122212, 2015. PubMed
- 85 Renoprotective effects of febuxostat in hyperuricemic patients with chronic kidney disease: a parallel-group, randomized, controlled trial. Clin Exp Nephrol.19(6): 1044-1053, 2015. PubMed
- 84 Association of urinary KIM-1, L-FABP, NAG and NGAL with incident end-stage renal disease and mortality in American Indians with type 2 diabetes mellitus. Diabetologia.58(1): 188-198, 2015. PubMed
- 81 LDL-apheresis contributes to survival extension and renal function maintenance of severe diabetic nephropathy patients: a retrospective analysis. Diabetes Res Clin Pract.106(2): 241-246, 2014. PubMed
- 80 NGAL, L-FABP, and KIM-1 in comparison to established markers of renal dysfunction. Clin Chem Lab Med.52(4): 537-546, 2014. PubMed
- 74 Urinary biomarkers of kidney injury are associated with all-cause mortality in the Women’s Interagency HIV Study (WIHS). HIV Med.15(5): 291-300, 2014. PubMed
- 72 Level of urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein is associated with cardiac markers and electrocardiographic abnormalities in type-2 diabetes with chronic kidney disease stage G1 and G2. Heart Vessels.30(3): 362-368, 2014. PubMed
- 71 Nonalbuminuric proteinuria as a biomarker for tubular damage in early development of nephropathy with type 2 diabetic patients. Diabetes Metab Res Rev.30(8): 736-741, 2014. PubMed
- 70 Urine liver-type fatty acid-binding protein and kidney injury molecule-1 in HIV-infected patients receiving combined antiretroviral treatment based on tenofovir. AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses.30(4): 363-369, 2014. PubMed
- 63 Moderate-intensity single exercise session does not induce renal damage. J Clin Lab Anal.27(3): 177-180, 2013. PubMed
- 62 A 5-hydroxytryptamine receptor antagonist, sarpogrelate, reduces renal tubulointerstitial fibrosis by suppressing PAI-1. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol.305(12): F1796-1803, 2013. PubMed
- 60 Predictive effects of urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein for deteriorating renal function and incidence of cardiovascular disease in type 2 diabetic patients without advanced nephropathy. Diabetes Care.36(5): 1248-1253, 2013. PubMed
- 58 Spironolactone diminishes urinary albumin excretion in patients with type 1 diabetes and microalbuminuria: a randomized placebo-controlled crossover study. Diabet Med.29(8): e184-190, 2012. PubMed
- 56 Renoprotective and antioxidant effects of cilnidipine in hypertensive patients. Hypertens Res.35(11): 1058-1062, 2012. PubMed
- 51 Potential Benefit of Statin Therapy for Dyslipidemia with Chronic Kidney Disease: Fluvastatin Renal Evaluation Trial (FRET). Internal Medicine.50(12): 1273-1278, 2011. PubMed
- 50 Additive antioxidative effects of azelnidipine on angiotensin receptor blocker olmesartan treatment for type 2 diabetic patients with albuminuria. Hypertens Res .34: 935-941, 2011. PubMed
- 48 Protective effects of tubular liver-type fatty acid-binding protein against glomerular damage in murine IgA nephropathy. Nephrol Dial Transplant.26(7): 2127-2137, 2011. PubMed
- 45 Protective effects of L-type fatty acid-binding protein (L-FABP) in proximal tubular cells against glomerular injury in anti-GBM antibody-mediated glomerulonephritis. Nephrol Dial Transplant.26(11): 3465-3473, 2011. PubMed
- 44 Clinical significance of urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein in diabetic nephropathy of type 2 diabetic patients. Diabetes Care.34(3): 691-696, 2011. PubMed
- 41 Urinary L-FABP and anaemia: distinct roles of urinary markers in type 2 diabetes. Eur J Clin Invest.40(2): 95-102, 2010. PubMed
- 40 Urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein predicts progression to nephropathy in type 1 diabetic patients. Diabetes Care.33(6): 1320-1324, 2010. PubMed
- 39 Comparative effects of benidipine and amlodipine on proteinuria, urinary 8-OHdG, urinary L-FABP, and inflammatory and atherosclerosis markers in early-stage chronic kidney disease. Am J Med Sci.339(2): 157-163, 2010. PubMed
- 38 Renoprotective Effects of Various Angiotensin II Receptor Blockers in Patients with Early-Stage Diabetic Nephropathy. Kidney Blood Press Res.33(3): 213-220, 2010. PubMed
- 37 Effects of telmisartan and enalapril on renoprotection in patients with mild to moderate chronic kidney disease. Eur J Clin Invest.40(9): 790-796, 2010. PubMed
- 34 Urinary fatty acids and liver-type fatty acid binding protein in diabetic nephropathy. Nephron Clin Pract.112(3): c148-156, 2009. PubMed
- 33 Tubular and glomerular injury in diabetes and the impact of ACE inhibition. Diabetes Care.32(9): 1684-1688, 2009. PubMed
- 30 Effect of red wine on urinary protein, 8-hydroxydeoxyguanosine, and liver-type fatty acid-binding protein excretion in patients with diabetic nephropathy. Metabolism.58(8): 1185-1190, 2009. PubMed
- 29 Amelioration of diabetic tubulointerstitial damage in liver-type fatty acid-binding protein transgenic mice. Nephrol Dial Transplant.24(3): 788-800, 2009. PubMed
- 25 Renoprotective effect of telmisartan in patients with chronic kidney disease. Clin Exp Hypertens.30(7): 662-672, 2008. PubMed
- 24 Additional renoprotective effects of azelnidipine combined with angiotensin receptor blockers in patients with diabetic nephropathy. Clin Nephrol.70(5): 385-392, 2008. PubMed
- 21 Angiotensin II receptor antagonist reduces urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein levels in patients with diabetic nephropathy and chronic renal failure. Diabetologia.50(2): 490-492, 2007. PubMed
- 20 Azelnidipine reduces urinary protein excretion and urinary liver-type fatty acid binding protein in patients with hypertensive chronic kidney disease. Am J Med Sci.333(6): 321-326, 2007. PubMed
- 19 Beneficial effects of olmesartan and temocapril on urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein levels in normotensive patients with immunoglobin A nephropathy. Am J Hypertens.20(11): 1195-1201, 2007. PubMed
- 16 Cigarette smoking affects urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein concentration in patients with early diabetic nephropathy. Diabetes Care.29(7): 1717, 2006. PubMed
- 15 Urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein levels for differential diagnosis of idiopathic focal glomerulosclerosis and minor glomerular abnormalities and effect of low-density lipoprotein apheresis. Clin Nephrol.65(1): 1-6, 2006. PubMed
- 14 Effect of pioglitazone on urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein concentrations in diabetes patients with microalbuminuria. Diabetes Metab Res Rev.22(5): 385-389, 2006. PubMed
- 13 Effect of Erythropoietin on Urinary Liver-Type Fatty-Acid-Binding Protein in Patients with Chronic Renal Failure and Anemia. Am J Nephrol.26(3): 276-280, 2006. PubMed
- 12 Effect of pitavastatin on urinary liver-type fatty-acid-binding protein in patients with nondiabetic mild chronic kidney disease. Am J Nephrol.26(1): 82-86, 2006. PubMed
- 11 Liver-type fatty acid-binding protein attenuates renal injury induced by unilateral ureteral obstruction. Am J Pathol.169(4): 1107-1117, 2006. PubMed
- 10 Urinary liver-type fatty acid binding protein as a useful biomarker in chronic kidney disease. Mol Cell Biochem.284(1-2): 175-182, 2006. PubMed
- 8 Clinical Significance of Urinary Liver-Type Fatty acid-binding Protein in Patients With Diabetic Nephropathy. Diabetes Care.28(18): 2038-2039, 2005. PubMed
- 7 Candesartan reduces urinary fatty acid-binding protein excretion in patients with autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease. TAm J Med Sci.330(4): 161-165, 2005. PubMed
- 6 Effect of Pitavastatin on Urinary Liver-Type Fatty acid-binding Protein Levels in Patients With Early Diabetic Nephropathy. Diabetes Care.28(11): 2728-2732, 2005. PubMed
- 5 Urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein: discrimination between IgA nephropathy and thin basement membrane nephropathy. Am J Nephrol.25(5): 447-450, 2005. PubMed
- 4 Clinical evaluation of urinary excretion of liver-type fatty acid-binding protein as a marker for the monitoring of chronic kidney disease: A multicenter trial. J Lab Clin Med.145(3): 125-133, 2005. PubMed
- 3 Urinary excretion of liver fatty acid-binding protein in health-check participants. Clin Exp Nephrol.9(1): 34-39, 2005. PubMed
- 2 Urinary excretion of fatty acid-binding protein reflects stress overload on the proximal tubules. Am J Pathol.165(4): 1243-1255, 2004. PubMed
- 1 Urinary fatty acid-binding protein as a new clinical marker of the progression of chronic renal disease. J Lab Clin Med.143(1): 23-30, 2004. PubMed