Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
Elevated urinary angiotensinogen excretion links central and renal hemodynamic alterations.
Sci Rep. 2023
doi: 10.1038/s41598-023-38507-w PubMed
Association of urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein with outcomes after adrenalectomy for unilateral primary aldosteronism.
Clin Chim Acta.2023
doi: 10.1016/j.cca.2023.117465. PubMed
Increased urinary albumin leakage is related to injuries of glomerular glycocalyx and podocytes, and associated with tubular dysfunction in preeclampsia.
Markers of Kidney Tubular Function Deteriorate While Those of Kidney Tubule Health Improve in Primary Aldosteronism After Targeted Treatments.
J Am Heart Assoc.2023
Association of urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein with renal functions and antihyperglycemic drug use in type 2 diabetic nephropathy patients.
Int Urol Nephrol.2023
Clinical utility of tubular markers in kidney disease: a narrative review.
J Lab Precis Med.2022
Performance of urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein in diabetic nephropathy: A meta-analysis.
Front Med (Lausanne).2022
doi: 10.3389/fmed.2022.914587 PubMed
Effects of dietary phosphorus concentration and phosphate salt form on renal tubule function in unilateral nephrectomized rats .
doi: 10.1177/02601060221122223 PubMed
Early, Noninvasive Clinical Indicators of Kidney Prognosis in Primary Nephrotic Syndrome: A Retrospective Exploratory Study .
Int J Nephrol.2022
doi: 10.1155/2022/2718810 PubMed
Biomarkers for the early prediction of contrast-induced nephropathy after percutaneous coronary intervention in adults: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
Usefulness of urinary tubule injury markers for predicting progression of renal dysfunction in patients with type 2 diabetes and albuminuria: The Fukuoka Diabetes Registry.
Diabetes Res Clin Pract.2022
Tubular Injury Causing Protracted Glycosuria Following Withdrawal of a Sodium-Glucose Cotransporter 2 (SGLT2) Inhibitor: A Possible Role in the Development of Protracted Hypoglycemia and Ketoacidosis.
Tohoku J Exp Med.2021
doi: 10.1620/tjem.255.291. PubMed
Effect of Dipeptidyl Peptidase-4 (DPP-4) Inhibition on Biomarkers of Kidney Injury and Vascular Calcification in Diabetic Kidney Disease: A Randomized Controlled Trial.
J Diabetes Res.2021
doi: 10.1155/2021/7382620. PubMed
Exercise Ameliorates Diabetic Kidney Disease in Type 2 Diabetic Fatty Rats.
doi: 10.3390/antiox10111754. PubMed
Clinical evaluation of urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein for the diagnosis of renal diseases in dogs.
J Vet Med Sci.2021
doi: 10.1292/jvms.20-0698. PubMed
Amniotic Fluid L-Type Fatty Acid-Binding Protein in Predicting Fetal Condition.
Tohoku J Exp Med.2021
doi: 10.1620/tjem.254.267. PubMed
Renal hemodynamics across the adult lifespan: Relevance of flow pulsatility to chronic kidney disease.
doi: 10.1016/j.exger.2021.111459. PubMed
Relationship of urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein with cardiovascular risk factors in the Japanese population without chronic kidney disease: Sasayama study.
doi: 10.1186/s12882-021-02398-8. PubMed
Preliminary study of urinary excretion of liver-type fatty acid-binding protein in a cat model of chronic kidney disease.
Can J Vet Res.2021
Evaluation of urinary L-FABP as an early marker for diabetic nephropathy in type 2 diabetic patients.
J Med Biochem.2020
doi: 10.2478/jomb-2019-0037. PubMed
Liver-type fatty acid-binding protein and neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin in cats with chronic kidney disease and hyperthyroidism.
J Vet Intern Med.2021
doi: 10.1111/jvim.16074. PubMed
Predictive value of novel biomarkers for chronic kidney disease among workers occupationally exposed to silica.
Toxicol Ind Health.2021
doi: 10.1177/0748233721990304. PubMed
Urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein is a predictor of mortality in individuals with type 2 diabetes.
Renoprotective effect of GLP-1 receptor agonist, liraglutide, in early-phase diabetic kidney disease in spontaneously diabetic Torii fatty rats.
Clin Exp Nephrol.2021
- 158 Urinary Liver-type Fatty Acid-Binding Protein Predicts Residual Renal Function Decline in Peritoneal Dialysis Patients. Med Sci Monit.2020PubMed
- 157 Novel Urinary Biomarkers and Chronic Kidney Disease After Coronary Angiography: A Prospective Case-Controlled Study. Open Access Maced J Med Sci.2020OAMJMS
- 154 Longitudinal kidney injury biomarker trajectories in children with obstructive uropathy. Pediatr Nephrol.2020PubMed
- 152 Increased Urinary Liver-Type Fatty Acid-Binding Protein Level Predicts Major Adverse Cardiovascular Events in Patients with Hypertension. Am J Hypertens.2020PubMed
- 151 Renal expression and urinary excretion of liver-type fatty acid-binding protein in cats with renal disease. J Vet Intern Med. 2020PubMed
- 149 Relationship between Urinary Liver-Type Fatty Acid-Binding Protein (L-FABP) and Sarcopenia in Spontaneously Diabetic Torii Fatty Rats. J Diabetes Res.2020Hindawi
- 148 Effects of exercise on residual renal function in patients undergoing peritoneal dialysis: a post-hoc analysis of a randomized controlled trial. Ther Apher Dial.2020PubMed
- 146 Evaluation of liver-type fatty acid binding protein (L-FABP) and interleukin 6 in children with renal cysts. Adv Clin Exp Med. 2019PubMed
- 145 The influence of renal function by ibuprofen treatment for patent ductus arteriosus in extremely low-birth-weight infants. Pediatr Int. 2019PubMed
- 144 The Possibility of Urinary Liver-Type Fatty Acid-Binding Protein as a Biomarker of Renal Hypoxia in Spontaneously Diabetic Torii Fatty Rats. Kidney Blood Press Res. 2019PubMed
- 140 Utility of urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein as a predictor of renal dysfunction in Japanese patients with HIV receiving tenofovir disoproxil fumarate with low urinary β2 microglobulin levels: a retrospective observational study. J Pharm Health Care Sci.2019PubMed
- 139 Renoprotective effects of voluntary running exercise training on aldosterone-induced renal injury in human L-FABP chromosomal transgenic mice. Hypertens Res.2019PubMed
- 138 Effect of linagliptin on oxidative stress markers in patients with type 2 diabetes: a pilot study. Diabetol Int. 2018PubMed
- 137 Urinary Level of Liver-Type Fatty Acid Binding Protein Reflects the Degree of Tubulointerstitial Damage in Polycystic Kidney Disease. Kidney Blood Press Res. 2018PubMed
- 134 Urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein levels as a potential risk factor for renal dysfunction in male HIV-infected Japanese patients receiving antiretroviral therapy: a pilot study. Int J STD AIDS. 2018PubMed
- 130 Urinary L-FABP level in children with nephrotic syndrome and tubular dysfunction. Pediatr Int.2018PubMed
- 129 Anagliptin ameliorates albuminuria and urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein excretion in patients with type 2 diabetes with nephropathy in a glucoselowering-independent manner. BMJ Open Diabetes Res Care.2017PubMed
- 127 Prediction of contrast induced acute kidney injury using novel biomarkers following contrast coronary angiography. QJM.2018PubMed
- 126 Role of bardoxolone methyl, a nuclear factor erythroid 2-related factor 2 activator, in aldosterone- and salt-induced renal injury. Hypertens Res.2017PubMed
- 125 Renoprotective effect of the xanthine oxidoreductase inhibitor Topiroxostat under decreased angiotensin II type 1a receptor expression. Eur J Pharmacol.2017PubMed
- 124 Urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein is associated with subendocardial viability ratio in middle- and older-aged adults. Clin Exp Hypertens.2017PubMed
- 121 Urine liver fatty acid binding protein and chronic kidney disease progression. Scand J Clin Lab Invest.2017PubMed
- 120 Urinary liver-type fatty acid binding protein is an independent predictor of stroke and mortality in individuals with type 1 diabetes. Diabetologia.2017 PubMed
- 119 Current Metabolic Status Affects Urinary Liver-Type Fatty-Acid Binding Protein in Normoalbuminuric Patients With Type 2 Diabetes. JClin Med Res.2017PubMed
- 116 Utility of urinary tubular markers for monitoring chronic tubulointerstitial injury after ischemia-reperfusion. Nephrology.2017PubMed
- 113 The association between urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein and chronic kidney disease classification in HIV-infected Japanese patients. Clin Exp Nephrol.2016PubMed
- 111 Role of angiotensin II type 1a receptor in renal injury induced by deoxycorticosterone acetate-salt hypertension. FASEB J.2016PubMed
- 107 Impact of teneligliptin on oxidative stress and endothelial function in type 2 diabetes patients with chronic kidney disease: a case-control study. Cardiovasc Diabetol.15(1): 76, 2016.PubMed
- 106 Renoprotective effect of the xanthine oxidoreductase inhibitor, Topiroxostat,on Adenine-Induced Renal Injury. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol.310(11):F1366-1376, 2016.PubMed
- 104 Clinical utility of urinary liver-type fatty acid binding protein measured by latex-enhanced turbidimetric immunoassay in chronic kidney disease. Clin Chem Lab Med.2016.PubMed
- 102 Clinical significance of urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein as a predictor of ESRD and CVD in patients with CKD. Clin Exp Nephrol.20(2): 195-203, 2016.PubMed
- 99 Urinary markers in the early stage of nephropathy in patients with childhood-onset type 1 diabetes. Pediatr Nephrol.31(4):623-631, 2016.PubMed
- 96 Epoetin beta pegol alleviates oxidative stress and exacerbation of renal damage from iron deposition, thereby delaying CKD progression in progressive glomerulonephritis rats. Physiol Rep.3(12), 2015.PubMed
- 95 Urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein change in gestational diabetes mellitus. Diabetes Res Clin Pract.109(3): e36-e38, 2015.PubMed
- 94 Urinary Biomarkers and Risk of ESRD in the Atherosclerosis Risk in Communities Study. Clin J Am Soc Nephrol.10(11):1956-1963, 2015.PubMed
- 91 Urinary ACE2 is associated with urinary L-FABP and albuminuria in patients with chronic kidney disease. Scand J Clin Lab Invest.75(5): 421-427, 2015.PubMed
- 89 Does elevation of serum creatinine in patients with chronic hepatitis C under therapy of telaprevir mean renal impairment? Nephrology.10(4):e0122212, 2015.PubMed
- 88 Distinct roles of urinary liver-type Fatty Acid-binding protein in non-diabetic patients with anemia. PLoS One.10(5): e0126990, 2015.PubMed
- 87 Circulating TNF Receptors 1 and 2 Are Associated with the Severity of Renal Interstitial Fibrosis in IgA Nephropathy. PLoS One.10(4): e0122212, 2015.PubMed
- 85 Renoprotective effects of febuxostat in hyperuricemic patients with chronic kidney disease: a parallel-group, randomized, controlled trial. Clin Exp Nephrol.19(6): 1044-1053, 2015.PubMed
- 84 Association of urinary KIM-1, L-FABP, NAG and NGAL with incident end-stage renal disease and mortality in American Indians with type 2 diabetes mellitus. Diabetologia.58(1): 188-198, 2015.PubMed
- 81 LDL-apheresis contributes to survival extension and renal function maintenance of severe diabetic nephropathy patients: a retrospective analysis. Diabetes Res Clin Pract.106(2): 241-246, 2014.PubMed
- 80 NGAL, L-FABP, and KIM-1 in comparison to established markers of renal dysfunction. Clin Chem Lab Med.52(4): 537-546, 2014.PubMed
- 74 Urinary biomarkers of kidney injury are associated with all-cause mortality in the Women’s Interagency HIV Study (WIHS). HIV Med.15(5): 291-300, 2014.PubMed
- 72 Level of urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein is associated with cardiac markers and electrocardiographic abnormalities in type-2 diabetes with chronic kidney disease stage G1 and G2. Heart Vessels.30(3): 362-368, 2014.PubMed
- 71 Nonalbuminuric proteinuria as a biomarker for tubular damage in early development of nephropathy with type 2 diabetic patients. Diabetes Metab Res Rev.30(8): 736-741, 2014.PubMed
- 70 Urine liver-type fatty acid-binding protein and kidney injury molecule-1 in HIV-infected patients receiving combined antiretroviral treatment based on tenofovir. AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses.30(4): 363-369, 2014.PubMed
- 63 Moderate-intensity single exercise session does not induce renal damage. J Clin Lab Anal.27(3): 177-180, 2013.PubMed
- 62 A 5-hydroxytryptamine receptor antagonist, sarpogrelate, reduces renal tubulointerstitial fibrosis by suppressing PAI-1. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol.305(12): F1796-1803, 2013.PubMed
- 60 Predictive effects of urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein for deteriorating renal function and incidence of cardiovascular disease in type 2 diabetic patients without advanced nephropathy. Diabetes Care.36(5): 1248-1253, 2013.PubMed
- 58 Spironolactone diminishes urinary albumin excretion in patients with type 1 diabetes and microalbuminuria: a randomized placebo-controlled crossover study. Diabet Med.29(8): e184-190, 2012.PubMed
- 56 Renoprotective and antioxidant effects of cilnidipine in hypertensive patients. Hypertens Res.35(11): 1058-1062, 2012.PubMed
- 51 Potential Benefit of Statin Therapy for Dyslipidemia with Chronic Kidney Disease: Fluvastatin Renal Evaluation Trial (FRET). Internal Medicine.50(12): 1273-1278, 2011.PubMed
- 50 Additive antioxidative effects of azelnidipine on angiotensin receptor blocker olmesartan treatment for type 2 diabetic patients with albuminuria. Hypertens Res .34: 935-941, 2011.PubMed
- 48 Protective effects of tubular liver-type fatty acid-binding protein against glomerular damage in murine IgA nephropathy. Nephrol Dial Transplant.26(7): 2127-2137, 2011.PubMed
- 45 Protective effects of L-type fatty acid-binding protein (L-FABP) in proximal tubular cells against glomerular injury in anti-GBM antibody-mediated glomerulonephritis. Nephrol Dial Transplant.26(11): 3465-3473, 2011.PubMed
- 44 Clinical significance of urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein in diabetic nephropathy of type 2 diabetic patients. Diabetes Care.34(3): 691-696, 2011.PubMed
- 41 Urinary L-FABP and anaemia: distinct roles of urinary markers in type 2 diabetes. Eur J Clin Invest.40(2): 95-102, 2010.PubMed
- 40 Urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein predicts progression to nephropathy in type 1 diabetic patients. Diabetes Care.33(6): 1320-1324, 2010.PubMed
- 39 Comparative effects of benidipine and amlodipine on proteinuria, urinary 8-OHdG, urinary L-FABP, and inflammatory and atherosclerosis markers in early-stage chronic kidney disease. Am J Med Sci.339(2): 157-163, 2010.PubMed
- 38 Renoprotective Effects of Various Angiotensin II Receptor Blockers in Patients with Early-Stage Diabetic Nephropathy. Kidney Blood Press Res.33(3): 213-220, 2010.PubMed
- 37 Effects of telmisartan and enalapril on renoprotection in patients with mild to moderate chronic kidney disease. Eur J Clin Invest.40(9): 790-796, 2010.PubMed
- 34 Urinary fatty acids and liver-type fatty acid binding protein in diabetic nephropathy. Nephron Clin Pract.112(3): c148-156, 2009.PubMed
- 33 Tubular and glomerular injury in diabetes and the impact of ACE inhibition. Diabetes Care.32(9): 1684-1688, 2009.PubMed
- 30 Effect of red wine on urinary protein, 8-hydroxydeoxyguanosine, and liver-type fatty acid-binding protein excretion in patients with diabetic nephropathy. Metabolism.58(8): 1185-1190, 2009.PubMed
- 29 Amelioration of diabetic tubulointerstitial damage in liver-type fatty acid-binding protein transgenic mice. Nephrol Dial Transplant.24(3): 788-800, 2009.PubMed
- 25 Renoprotective effect of telmisartan in patients with chronic kidney disease. Clin Exp Hypertens.30(7): 662-672, 2008.PubMed
- 24 Additional renoprotective effects of azelnidipine combined with angiotensin receptor blockers in patients with diabetic nephropathy. Clin Nephrol.70(5): 385-392, 2008.PubMed
- 21 Angiotensin II receptor antagonist reduces urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein levels in patients with diabetic nephropathy and chronic renal failure. Diabetologia.50(2): 490-492, 2007.PubMed
- 20 Azelnidipine reduces urinary protein excretion and urinary liver-type fatty acid binding protein in patients with hypertensive chronic kidney disease. Am J Med Sci.333(6): 321-326, 2007.PubMed
- 19 Beneficial effects of olmesartan and temocapril on urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein levels in normotensive patients with immunoglobin A nephropathy. Am J Hypertens.20(11): 1195-1201, 2007.PubMed
- 16 Cigarette smoking affects urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein concentration in patients with early diabetic nephropathy. Diabetes Care.29(7): 1717, 2006.PubMed
- 15 Urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein levels for differential diagnosis of idiopathic focal glomerulosclerosis and minor glomerular abnormalities and effect of low-density lipoprotein apheresis. Clin Nephrol.65(1): 1-6, 2006.PubMed
- 14 Effect of pioglitazone on urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein concentrations in diabetes patients with microalbuminuria. Diabetes Metab Res Rev.22(5): 385-389, 2006.PubMed
- 13 Effect of Erythropoietin on Urinary Liver-Type Fatty-Acid-Binding Protein in Patients with Chronic Renal Failure and Anemia. Am J Nephrol.26(3): 276-280, 2006.PubMed
- 12 Effect of pitavastatin on urinary liver-type fatty-acid-binding protein in patients with nondiabetic mild chronic kidney disease. Am J Nephrol.26(1): 82-86, 2006.PubMed
- 11 Liver-type fatty acid-binding protein attenuates renal injury induced by unilateral ureteral obstruction. Am J Pathol.169(4): 1107-1117, 2006.PubMed
- 10 Urinary liver-type fatty acid binding protein as a useful biomarker in chronic kidney disease. Mol Cell Biochem.284(1-2): 175-182, 2006.PubMed
- 8 Clinical Significance of Urinary Liver-Type Fatty acid-binding Protein in Patients With Diabetic Nephropathy. Diabetes Care.28(18): 2038-2039, 2005.PubMed
- 7 Candesartan reduces urinary fatty acid-binding protein excretion in patients with autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease. TAm J Med Sci.330(4): 161-165, 2005.PubMed
- 6 Effect of Pitavastatin on Urinary Liver-Type Fatty acid-binding Protein Levels in Patients With Early Diabetic Nephropathy. Diabetes Care.28(11): 2728-2732, 2005.PubMed
- 5 Urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein: discrimination between IgA nephropathy and thin basement membrane nephropathy. Am J Nephrol.25(5): 447-450, 2005.PubMed
- 4 Clinical evaluation of urinary excretion of liver-type fatty acid-binding protein as a marker for the monitoring of chronic kidney disease: A multicenter trial. J Lab Clin Med.145(3): 125-133, 2005.PubMed
- 3 Urinary excretion of liver fatty acid-binding protein in health-check participants. Clin Exp Nephrol.9(1): 34-39, 2005.PubMed
- 2 Urinary excretion of fatty acid-binding protein reflects stress overload on the proximal tubules. Am J Pathol.165(4): 1243-1255, 2004.PubMed
- 1 Urinary fatty acid-binding protein as a new clinical marker of the progression of chronic renal disease. J Lab Clin Med.143(1): 23-30, 2004.PubMed