Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
Urinary liver-type fatty acid binding protein is increased in the early stages of the disease with a risk of acute kidney injury induced by histone.
DOI: 10.1111/nep.14162 PubMed
Urinary L-Type Fatty Acid-Binding Protein Predicts Oxygen Demand of COVID-19 in Initially Mild Cases.
Care Explor. 2023
doi: 10.1097/CCE.0000000000000873. PubMed
- 204 Evaluation of Urine L-FABP Point of Care Kit in the Philippines as Predictive Marker of Clinical Severity of COVID-19 (EPOCH COVID study). Philipp J Intern Med. 2022 PJIM
Clinical utility of tubular markers in kidney disease: a narrative review.
J Lab Precis Med.2022
doi: 10.21037/jlpm-22-24 JLPM
Urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein: A hemodynamic index during extracorporeal membrane oxygenation.
Clin Case Rep. 2022
doi: 10.1002/ccr3.6531 PubMed
Utility of urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein as a prognostic marker in adult congenital heart patients hospitalized for acute heart failure.
Heart Vessels. 2022
doi: 10.1007/s00380-022-02174-0 PubMed
Early biomarkers for kidney injury in heat-related illness patients: a prospective observational study at Japanese Self-Defense Force Fuji Hospital.
Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2022
doi: 10.1093/ndt/gfac166. PubMed
Xanthine Oxidoreductase Activity in Marathon Runners: Potential Implications for Marathon-Induced Acute Kidney Injury.
J Appl Physiol. 2022
doi: 10.1152/japplphysiol.00669.2021. PubMed
Urinary Biomarkers Can Predict Weaning FromAcute Dialysis Therapy in Critically Ill Patients.
Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2022
doi: 10.5858/arpa.2021-0411-OA. PubMed
Urine sediment findings were milder inpatients with COVID-19-associated renal injuries than in those with non-COVID-19-associated renalinjuries.
Int J Infect Dis. 2022
doi: 10.1016/j.ijid.2022.02.024. PubMed
Direct hemoperfusion using a polymyxinB-immobilized polystyrene column for COVID-19.
J Clin Apher. 2021
doi: 10.1002/jca.21861. PubMed
Biomarkers for the early prediction ofcontrast-induced nephropathy after percutaneous coronary intervention in adults: A systematic review andmeta-analysis.
doi: 10.1177/00033197211039921. PubMed
Urinary L-type fatty acid-binding protein isa predictor of cisplatin-induced acute kidney injury.
BMC Nephrol. 2022
doi: 10.1186/s12882-022-02760-4. PubMed
Metformin use in patients hospitalized withCOVID-19: lower inflammation, oxidative stress, and thrombotic risk markers and better clinical outcomes.
J Thromb Thrombolysis. 2022
doi: 10.1007/s11239-022-02631-7. PubMed
The Role of Urine Liver Fatty Acid BindingProtein in Early Detection of Acute Kidney Injury in Septic Patient.
Egypt J Crit Care Med. 2022
doi: 10.1097/EJ9.0000000000000019 PubMed
Urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding proteinas a prognostic marker in patients with acute heart failure.
ESC HeartFail. 2022
doi: 10.1002/ehf2.13730. PubMed
Clinical Utility of a Biomarker to DetectContrast-Induced Acute Kidney Injury during Percutaneous Cardiovascular Procedures.
Cardiorenal Med. 2022
doi: 10.1159/000520820. PubMed
Hemodynamics and Metabolic Parameters inNormothermic Kidney Preservation Are Linked With Donor Factors, Perfusate Cells, and Cytokines.
Front Med (Lausanne). 2022
doi: 10.3389/fmed.2021.801098. eCollection2021. PubMed
Quantitative and qualitative analyses of urinary L-FABP forpredicting acute kidney injury after emergency laparotomy.
doi: 10.1007/s00540-021-03003-w. PubMed
Accuracy of Liver-Type Fatty Acid-Binding Protein in PredictingAcute Kidney Injury: A Meta-Analysis.
J Appl Lab Med.2021
doi: 10.1093/jalm/jfab092. PubMed
Clinical evaluation of urinary liver-type fatty acid-bindingprotein for the diagnosis of renal diseases in dogs.
J Vet Med Sci.2021
doi: 10.1292/jvms.20-0698. PubMed
Clinical Utility of Urinary Biomarkers for Prediction of AcuteKidney Injury and Chronic Renal Dysfunction After Open Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Repair.
Int J Nephrol Renovasc Dis. 2021
doi: 10.2147/IJNRD.S322916. PubMed
Combined evaluation of plasma B-type natriuretic peptide andurinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein/creatinine ratio isrelated to worsening renal function inpatients undergoing elective percutaneous coronary intervention.
Clin ExpNephrol. 2021
doi: 10.1007/s10157-021-02113-9. PubMed
First Experience Addressing the Prognostic Utility of NovelUrinary Biomarkers in Patients With COVID-19.
Open Forum Infect Dis.2021
doi: 10.1093/ofid/ofab274. PubMed
COVID-19-induced acute renal tubular injury associated withelevation of serum inflammatory cytokine.
Clin Exp Nephrol.2021
doi: 10.1007/s10157-021-02101-z. PubMed
Assessment of Cardiopulmonary Bypass Duration Improves NovelBiomarker Detection for Predicting Postoperative Acute Kidney Injury after Cardiovascular Surgery.
J Clin Med. 2021
doi: 10.3390/jcm10132741. PubMed
Urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein variation as apredictive value of short-term mortality in intensive care unit patients.
Ren Fail. 2021
doi: 10.1080/0886022X.2021.1943439. PubMed
- 159 Urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein is independentlyassociated with graft failure in outpatient kidney transplant recipients. Am JTransplant. 2020 PubMed
- 156 Urinary biomarkers of kidney tubule injury,risk of acute kidney injury, and mortality in patients with acute ischaemic stroke treated at a stroke careunit. Eur J Neurol. 2020 PubMed
- 155 Evaluation of Coronavirus Disease 2019Severity Using Urine Biomarkers. Crit Care Explor. 2020 PubMed
- 150 Urinary Liver-Type Fatty-Acid-Binding Protein Predicts Long-TermAdverse Outcomes in Medical Cardiac Intensive Care Units. J Clin Med. 2020 PubMed
- 147 Novel Urinary Biomarkers for Acute Kidney Injury and Predictionof Clinical Outcomes After Pediatric Cardiac Surgery. Pediatr Cardiol.2019 PubMed
- 143 Disrupted tubular parathyroid hormone/parathyroid hormonereceptor signaling and damaged tubular cell viability possibly trigger postsurgical kidney injury inpatients with advanced hyperparathyroidism. Clin Kidney J. 2019 PubMed
- 142 Temporal changes in urinary excretion of liver-type fatty acidbinding protein (L-FABP) in acute kidney injury model of domestic cats: a preliminary study. J Vet Med Sci. 2019 PubMed
- 141 Clinical significance of urinary L-FABP in the emergencydepartment. Int J Emerg Med.2019 PubMed
- 136 Effect of canagliflozin, a sodium glucose co-transporter 2inhibitor, on cisplatin-induced nephrotoxicity in mice.Naunyn SchmiedebergsArch Pharmacol.2018 PubMed
- 135 Predicting acute kidney injury using urinary liver-typefatty-acid binding protein and serum N-terminal pro-B-type natriuretic peptide levels in patients treated atmedical cardiac intensive care units.Crit Care.2018 PubMed
- 133 Increased urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein levelpredicts worsening renal function in patients with acute heart failure.J CardFail.2018 PubMed
- 132 Urinary Liver Type Fatty Acid Binding Protein Is NegativelyAssociated With Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate in Renal Transplant Recipients With GraftLoss.Transplant Proc.2018 PubMed
- 131 Biomarkers of AKI Progression after Pediatric CardiacSurgery.J Am Soc Nephrol.2018 PubMed
- 128 Urinary Liver-Type Fatty Acid-Binding Protein Level as aPredictive Biomarker of Acute Kidney Injury in Patients with Acute Decompensated Heart Failure. Cardiorenal Med.2017 PubMed
- 127 Prediction of contrast induced acute kidney injury using novelbiomarkers following contrast coronary angiography.QJM.2018 PubMed
- 123 Urinalysis findings and urinary kidney injury biomarkerconcentrations.BMC Nephrol.2017 PubMed
- 122 Values of combination of urinary L-FABP and NGAL in earlydiagnosis of acute kidney injury after cardiac surgery in children.Scand J ClinLab Invest.2017 PubMed
- 116 Utility of urinary tubular markers for monitoring chronictubulointerstitial injury after ischemia-reperfusion.Nephrology.2017 PubMed
- 115 The protective effect of human atrial natriuretic peptide onrenal damage during cardiac surgery.J Anesth.2016 PubMed
- 114 Storage Time and Urine Biomarker Levels in the ASSESS-AKIStudy.PLoS One.11(10), 2016 PubMed
- 112 Urinary l-type fatty acid-binding protein is a predictor ofearly renal function after partial nephrectomy.Ren Fail.1-6, 2016 PubMed
- 110 Impact of clinical context on acute kidney injury biomarkerperformances: differences between neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin and L-type fatty acid-bindingprotein.Sci Rep.2016 PubMed
- 109 First Post-Operative Urinary Kidney Injury Biomarkers andAssociation with the Duration of AKI in the TRIBE-AKI Cohort.PLoSOne.11(8):e0161098 PubMed
- R30 Acute Kidney Injury after Cardiac Surgery: Risk Factors andNovel Biomarkers.Braz J Cardiovasc Surg.2019 PubMed
- R27 The ischemic/nephrotoxic Acute Kidney Injury and the use ofrenal biomarkers in clinical practice.Eur J Intern Med.2016 PubMed
- R26 The potential use of biomarkers in predicting contrast-inducedacute kidney injury.Int J Nephrol Renovasc Dis.2016 PubMed
- R25 Biomarkers in acute kidney injury ? pathophysiological basis andclinical performance.Acta Physiol.2016 PubMed
- R24 Bench to Bedside: The next steps for biomarkers in acute kidneyinjury.Am J Physiol Renal Physiol.311(4):F717-F721, 2016 PubMed
- 108 Comparison of three early biomarkers for acute kidney injuryafter cardiac surgery under cardiopulmonary bypass.J Intensive Care.4(41),2016. PubMed
- 105 Novel urinary tubular injury markers reveal an evidence ofunderlying kidney injury in children with reduced left ventricular systolic function: a pilotstudy.Pediatr Nephrol.2016. PubMed
- 103 Urinary L-FABP as a mortality predictor among < 5 septicchildren in Bangladesh.Pediatr Int.185-191, 2016. PubMed
- 98 Follow-Up Renal Assessment of Injury Long-Term After Acute KidneyInjury (FRAIL-AKI).Clin J Am Soc Nephrol.11(1):21-29, 2015. PubMed
- 97 Clinical usefulness of urinary liver-type fatty-acid-bindingprotein as a perioperative marker of acute kidney injury in patients undergoing endovascular oropen-abdominal aortic aneurysm repair.J Anesth.30(1): 89-99. 2015. PubMed
- 93 Urinary, Plasma, and Serum Biomarkers’ Utility for PredictingAcute Kidney Injury Associated With Cardiac Surgery in Adults: A Meta-analysis. Am J Kidney Dis.66(6):993-1005, 2015. PubMed
- 92 Elevation of urinary liver-type fatty acid binding protein aftercardiac catheterization related to cardiovascular events.Int J Nephrol RenovascDis.8: 91-99, 2015. PubMed
- 90 Response of urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein tocontrast media administration has a potential to predict one-year renal outcome in patients with ischemicheart disease.Heart Vessels.30(3): 296-303, 2015. PubMed
- 86 Assessment of Worldwide Acute Kidney Injury, Renal Angina andEpidemiology in Critically Ill Children (AWARE): study protocol for a prospective observationalstudy.BMC Nephrol.16(24), 2015. PubMed
- 83 Pediatric reference ranges for acute kidney injurybiomarkers.Pediatr Nephrol.30(4): 677-685, 2015. PubMed
- 79 Human liver-type fatty acid-binding protein protects againsttubulointerstitial injury in aldosterone-induced renal injury.Am J PhysiolRenal Physiol.308(2): F114-121, 2014. PubMed
- 78 Early prediction of acute kidney injury biomarkers afterendovascular stent graft repair of aortic aneurysm: a prospective observational study. J Intensive Care.2(45), 2014. PubMed
- 76 Urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein linked withincreased risk of acute kidney injury after allogeneic stem cell transplantation. Biol Blood Marrow Transplant.20(12): 2010-2014, 2014. PubMed
- 75 A newly developed kit for the measurement of urinary liver-typefatty acid-binding protein as a biomarker for acute kidney injury in patients with criticalcare.J Infect Chemother.21(3): 165-169, 2014. PubMed
- 73 Urinary L-FABP predicts poor outcomes in critically ill patientswith early acute kidney injury.Kidney Int.87(3): 640-648, 2014. PubMed
- 69 Repulsive guidance cue semaphorin 3A in urine predicts theprogression of acute kidney injury in adult patients from a mixed intensive care unit. Nephrol Dial Transplant.29(1): 73-80, 2014. PubMed
- 68 Urinary biomarkers and progression of AKI in patients withcirrhosis.Clin J Am Soc Nephrol.9(11): 1857-1867, 2014. PubMed
- 67 Biomarkers of acute kidney injury in pediatric cardiacsurgery.Clin Biochem.46(13-14): 1244-1251, 2013. PubMed
- 66 Performance of urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein inacute kidney injury: a meta-analysis.Am J Kidney Dis.61(3): 430-439, 2013. PubMed
- 65 Performance of kidney injury molecule-1 and liver fattyacid-binding protein and combined biomarkers of AKI after cardiac surgery.ClinJ Am Soc Nephrol.8(7): 1079-1088, 2013. PubMed
- 64 Remote Ischemic Pre-Conditioning Alleviates ContrastInduced AcuteKidney Injury in Patients With Moderate Chronic Kidney Disease.CirculationJournal.77(12): 3037-3044, 2013. PubMed
- 61 The role of urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein incritically ill patients.J Korean Med Sci.28(1): 100-105, 2013. PubMed
- 59 Clinical significance of the measurements of urinary liver-typefatty acid binding protein levels in patients with acute coronary syndrome.JCardiol.60(3): 168-173, 2012. PubMed
- 57 Urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein level as apredictive biomarker of contrast-induced acute kidney injury.Eur J ClinInvest.42(5): 557-563, 2012. PubMed
- 55 Usefulness of Urinary Biomarkers in Early Detection of AcuteKidney Injury After Cardiac Surgery in Adults.Circulation Journal.76(1):213-220, 2012. PubMed
- 54 Combination of two urinary biomarkers predicts acute kidneyinjury after adult cardiac surgery.Ann Thorac Surg.93(2): 577-583, 2012. PubMed
- 53 Renal liver-type fatty acid binding protein attenuatesangiotensin II-induced renal injury.Hypertension.60(4): 973-980, 2012. PubMed
- 52 Mild elevation of urinary biomarkers in prerenal acute kidneyinjury.Kidney Int.82(10): 1114-1120, 2012. PubMed
- 49 Temporal relationship and predictive value of urinary acutekidney injury biomarkers after pediatric cardiopulmonary bypass.J Am CollCardiol.58(22): 2301-2309, 2011. PubMed
- 47 Renal liver-type fatty acid binding protein (L-FABP) attenuatesacute kidney injury in aristolochic acid nephrotoxicity.Am J Pathol.178(3):1021-1032, 2011. PubMed
- 46 Clinical significance of tubular and podocyte biomarkers in acutekidney injury.Clin Exp Nephrol.15(2): 220-225, 2011. PubMed
- 43 Evaluation of new acute kidney injury biomarkers in a mixedintensive care unit.Crit Care Med.39(11): 2464-2469, 2011. PubMed
- 42 Urinary L-type fatty acid-binding protein as a new biomarker ofsepsis complicated with acute kidney injury.Crit Care Med.38(10): 2037-2042,2010 PubMed
- 36 Urinary excretion of liver type fatty acid binding proteinaccurately reflects the degree of tubulointerstitial damage.Am J Pathol.174(6):2096-2106, 2009. PubMed
- 35 Urinary L-type fatty acid-binding protein can reflect renaltubulointerstitial injury.Am J Pathol.174(4): 1203-1211, 2009. PubMed
- 32 Monitoring of urinary L-type fatty acid-binding protein predictshistological severity of acute kidney injury.Am J Pathol.174(4): 1154-1159,2009. PubMed
- 31 Urinary liver-type fatty acid-binding protein in septic shock:effect of polymyxin B-immobilized fiber hemoperfusion.Shock.31(5): 454-459,2009. PubMed
- 28 Urinary human L-FABP is a potential biomarker to predictCOX-inhibitor-induced renal injury.Nephron Exp Nephrol.108(1): e19-26, 2008. PubMed
- 27 Liver fatty acid-binding protein as a biomarker of acute kidneyinjury after cardiac surgery.Kidney Int.73(4): 465-472, 2008. PubMed
- 26 Renal L-type fatty acid-binding protein mediates the bezafibratereduction of cisplatin-induced acute kidney injury.Kidney Int.73(12):1374-1384, 2008. PubMed
- 23 L-Type Fatty Acid Binding Protein Transgenic Mouse as a NovelTool to Explore Cytotoxicity to Renal Proximal Tubules.Drug Metab.Pharmacokinet.23(4): 271-278, 2008. PubMed
- 22 Renal L-type fatty acid-binding protein in acute ischemicinjury.J Am Soc Nephrol.18(11): 2894-2902, 2007. PubMed
- 18 A role of liver fatty acid-binding protein in cisplatin-inducedacute renal failure.Kidney Int.72(3): 348-358, 2007. PubMed
- 17 Urinary excretion of liver-type fatty acid-binding protein incontrast medium-induced nephropathy.Am J Kidney Dis.47(3): 439-444, 2006. PubMed
- 9 Quantification of L-type fatty acid binding protein in the urineof preterm neonates.Early Hum Dev.81(7): 643-646, 2005. PubMed